Get Wing-Foiling & Wake-Foiling Lessons at Cherry Beach, Toronto, ON
We are now offering a 10-hour wing-foiling and wake-foiling program in downtown Toronto – around Cherry Beach and the Toronto Islands.
All lessons are delivered at Cherry Beach, the Outer Harbour.
This spot is PERFECT for lessons – the water is completely protected, so always FLAT, NO WAVES!
All lessons are delivered from our huge wake-surfing boat.
- Wing handling on the beach.
- Wing handling on a big stand-up paddle board (SUP) with boat support.
- Wake-foiling with the rope behind our boat.
- Wake-foiling without the rope behind our boat.
- Wing-foiling on your own – but with boat support (read more below).
- Wing-foiling downwinders, once you have experience.
As part of the 10 hour program, we offer WAKE-FOILING lessons to build the solid foundation required for your wing-foiling success!
If you can’t wake-foil, you can’t wing-foil. So, first things first.
Learning to WAKE-FOIL, towed behind the boat, allows us to:
- Set a constant speed for the tow.
- Set a constant direction for the tow.
- Coach you constantly from the boat, providing necessary feedback to accelerate your learning curve.
- Book your lessons anytime – no wind is required.
As part of the 10 hours program, we offer WING-FOILING lessons, using our boat to support your exploration of WING handling and FOIL balancing.
Learning to WING-FOIL, with boat support, allows us to:
- Go anywhere, in any wind direction.
- Switch with you to demonstrate proper technique.
- Follow you in the boat and coach from a close distance.
- Give you a ride, in comfort and style, back UPWIND anytime.
- Eliminate all the worries associated with learning to wing-foil without a boat.
Get professional WING-FOILING and WAKE-FOILING lessons and succeed!